One is never enough


Many weeks ago, I went out shopping with my friends. One friend said, if she buy some fabric, would I make a bag for her? I said, sure, why not :)

After many weeks, here it is!


Dark blue with golden dots [Commissioned]

Yellow florals for the lining

Isn't it nice? I just finished it last weekend. 

Along with these lovelies!

Owls! So cute.


Owls on green base [SOLD. Tq! :)]
Very good quality cotton

Close-up on the cute owls

Green stripes for the lining

Circus theme:

Elephant at the circus [SOLD. Tq! :)]
Very good quality linen

Red elephants are cuter

Red stripes for the lining..makes me kinda dizzy :P

Florals, of course...

White florals on dark blue [SOLD. Tq! :) ]

Black and white polkadots for the lining

 And polkadots! 
This one is requested by a friend of a friend..she requested for non-floral fabric..haha. 

White dots on aquamarine base [SOLD. Tq! :)]
So sweet.

Aquamarine dots on white base. Lovely.

Ooh la..lalala..lala..

No comments:

Post a Comment