Once in a while, the house is full and lively

I had a nice family gathering last weekend! My sisters came home and the house was full and lively :)
Usually it's just me and my mom on weekends. Very quiet.
We had chicken balck pepper, mi kuah, potato wedges, sausages, chocolate cake, mango juice and ice cream! Yum!

Whenever my sisters come home, I would show them my latest sewing product (for them to buy from me..hahaha) .. and these are the latest sale I made..hehe..

My eldest sister bought this,

Brown fabric with large roses motif

My second sister bought this,

Peach fabric with nice swirls

Really nice fabric. A little close-up, but I only have a point-and-shoot camera, so it's a bit blurry.

Can you see the beautiful swirls? :)

My third sister got these:

Lovely!

Black base with floral motif

I think this is designer cotton, but dunno the brand..hehe..

Neighbourhood cats (from Fabric Fanatics)

The round edge bottom zipper pouch is bigger and has longer strap.
I will make more!!!
Hehe.

1 comment: