Fabric covered buttons

Finally met up with my friend and hand her this bag! :)
We had a nice time today. A nice lunch and some shopping and window shopping, and we never stopped chatting the whole time! hehe..girls..

I have always liked the fabric covered buttons I found in the internet.
Today, we went to Daiso and I found a covered button kit! Yeay!


But the size is very large, king size :D (It said so on the kit. King size!)


See? Larger than a 50 cent coin.

But I bought them anyway..hehe..so typical.
1 kit and some refills. Total are 8 buttons.

I finished 'em all in a matter of minutes.
It's kind of addictive, you know.


I haven't decided what to do with these lovelies yet :)
Maybe make a necklace like this? Or maybe a charm?
Endless possibilities :)

I will get more soon. My friend and I decided to meet again when we got our salary later this month. Then, we can do some serious shopping :D




No comments:

Post a Comment