Dark colours are nice too


I think tote bags have become more popular recently. Instead of plastic bags, or paper bags, I have seen people using reusable tote bags more.

I have also been receiving requests for tote bags..in dark colours.
So I made three :) 

All in dark blue with plain colours for the lining.

These are in medium size.
Width: 12.5 inches
Height: 16 inches
Strap: 17 inches
Closure: velcro snap
All are made using cotton fabric.


Dark blue with white florals [SOLD :) tq!]

This fabric is hot stuff! Glad I have plenty in my stash :)

Dark aquamarine for the lining.
Two inside pockets.

Blue patchwork pattern [Available]
RM25

A sweet patchwork pattern..there are florals and ribbons and checks..everything nice :)

Light green for the lining.
Two inside pockets.

Dark blue and white combo [Available]
RM25

My personal favourite :)
Nautical theme..hehe..

Dark yellow/orange blend for the lining.
Two inside pockets.

I am working on more tote bags.
And some scrunchies.
And some zipper pouch.
Lalalalalala......

No comments:

Post a Comment