Something purple with gold lines

I don't like big purses. I like a small purse that I can stuff everything inside. I like zippered purses because I like putting my handphone inside, and sometimes my keys too :)

Usually the design that I like is too expensive because...it's just a zippered pouch! Why is it so pricey??
So I had to made one myself...

Tadaaaa....


I found a nice velvety PURPLE fabric at the remnant section! Yeay for cheap beautiful fabric! I even made one of the corner a bit round, just for variety :)

Inside is the sweetest pale pink polkadots ever! Yummy!


I made 2 card slots, 2 money slots and 1 slot to put whatever :)
Can even stuff my handphone inside. Yeay..


I still think it's too big when I hold it in my hand. It's almost the same size as a CD case.
See?


But I totally love the soft velvety feel, and the three gold lines :)
Feels just right, ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment