Officially in business :)

A friend of mine told me she was interested in one of the zipper pouch I made for sale, and the patchwork scrunchie too :). Then we decided to meet yesterday (with a few other friends as well) so I can give her the pouch instead of mailing it, since we don't live that far away from each other. (Besides, remember what happen when I said I will mail the bag to a friend but never did? In the end I still gave her by hand..huhuhu...)

My friend asked me to bring all the pouches and scrunchies, so I decided to make some more...and moreeeee... So typical of me. I was going to meet four of my friends, so I made enough for everyone..hehe...and moreeeee....

Tadaaaaa...

For sale! :)

5 pattern bags + 5 patchwork scrunchies + 10 zipper pouches
(pouches from this post)
Can't believe I actually made all of these! Wow for me! Nyehehe...

Some pattern bags:

Yellow flowers with 3 red button [Available]
RM20

Peachy flowers for the lining

Blue stripes on shiny fabric
[MINE :)]


Yellow, peach and black floral motif for the lining

Pale pink with purple and salmon waves [SOLD. Tq :)]

Matched with pale pink polkadots [SOLD. Tq :)] 

Purple floral motif on greyish fabric [SOLD. Tq :)] 

Tiny purple floral motif for the lining [SOLD. Tq :)]

Dark greyish blue with grey waves [SOLD. Tq :)]

Matched with pink florals :) [SOLD. Tq :)]

And some patchwork scrunchies:

Lovely patchwork scrunchies [All SOLD OUT. Wow. Tq :) ]

I was kinda embarrassed to show my friends the stuffs, because I don't actually have the confidence to sell things. What's more, these are the stuffs I made myself. But my friends like them! And bought a lot! Yeay!

This afternoon, I went out with my best friend. I showed her the remaining items, and she also bought a lot! Yeay!

I can't believe I actually sold a lot. Thank you, my friends, for the support! Hope you girls like the bags and scrunchies. 

This makes me wanna make moreeee....weeeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment