Too many buttons but just for show

I am easily attracted to colourful things :)

There is this shop near my house which sells wedding supplies, but it also sells some sewing supplies. From time to time, I would go there to buy some zippers, threads, laces, etc.

Once, I needed some big buttons for my project. The ones I liked only comes in black and white. But they have a lot of other button in different shapes, sizes and colour. It became a habit of mine to but some button eventhough I don't need them..hehe..
Thus, in time, I have too many button.

So, I bought this.
Tadaaa....


What is it? It's a button organizer.
Well, not really. It's a plastic box with partitions.
I'm using it to store my colorful buttons :)

Don't they look lovely?


Yes, they do.

I think my fabric/button/lace stash has become too much to handle. Hehe.

I've decided to buy no more. No more buying, ok. 
Just continue to sew with what I've got in hand right now.
Hopefully I can stick with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment