Refashion - cardigan

One of the blogs that I follow is Grosgrainfabulous. Last November she was running an 'Embelish Knit Month' thingy..I think it was autumn where she lives.
Well, we don't have autumn here in hot and humid dear Malaysia. We only have rain and air-conds.

But we still wear knits! :)


I have this knit top. White in color. Very nice. I have only worn it a few times because I think it's too short for me..not very flattering. But I like the rib on the sleeves and bottom, and the V neck. I wish I could wear it more. (Sorry for the crappy pic..should have use a different background color)

So I made it into a cardigan :)
Yeay!!!


It's wearable now. I even put some cute buttons, because it was a little bit plain. No buttonholes, though..............lazyyyyyyyy.............It's not like I can button them anyway...duh...


I haven't wear it to anywhere yet. But I will...soon.

p/s: I used this tutorial. Super easy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment