Online fabric purchase and what I made with them

My first fabric online purchase was at Fabric Fanatics.


This blogshop has a variety of cute fabrics, seriously cute fabric. What made me insterested was, the seller sells fabric sample pack...and I bought A LOT :)

So what did I do with those fabric samples?
Well, mass-produce of course! Lots and lots of zipper pouch!


I made a lot more than these actually. My sisters already grabbed the cuter ones :)

I'm planning to sell these :)
(If ever anybody going to buy them...hahaha)

White polkadots on red [SOLD, tq :)]

Green/orange/yellow dots on white (Love the green zipper!)
[SOLD, tq :)]

Polkadots apples on pink
[SOLD, tq :)]

White polkadots on baby blue [SOLD, tq :)]

White polkadots on green
Available
RM10

Black small dots on white
Available
RM10

Orange small dots on white
Available
RM10

Roses on green..a bit English style? :)
Available
RM10

Yellowish mushrooms on red [SOLD, tq :))]

Strawberries!! :)
[SOLD, tq :)]

I made one for me, of course, which I use as an everyday makeup bag.

The inside view

I managed to fit quite a few makeup stuff in it: 2 lip balms, 1 lipstick, 1 small bottle of sunscreen, 1 blusher and 1 compact powder :)
The size is approximately 6'' x 4.5'', just about medium size for me.
Can also be used to store money and card because got 3 pockets inside.

Anyone interested can email me at sugger502@gmail.com

......lalalala...waiting...lalalala.....

No comments:

Post a Comment