Happy New Year 2012

Hello.
I have been neglecting this blog for more than half a year! Well, a lot of things had happened in my personal life, mostly sad and depressing things which I will not mention here, because this is a happy sewing blog! Yeay!!

So, it's 2012 already?? Wow, time sure flies... 
So, new year = new resolutions, right? Hehe..since I started this blog with the intention of recording my sewing progress, I should have a sewing resolution! :D

Here goes...

1) To sew more clothes for myself, using a pattern
2) Learn and make my own pattern
3) Sew an invisible zipper
4) Stash busting (to make way for more stash!!)
5) Get a serger (this is more like a wishlist)
6) Sew a pants
7) Sew my own lingerie..haha..
8) Sewing with knits
9) Fabric organizing!!
10) My biggest challenge --> Never buy clothes anymore. All is sewn by me :)

By the end of the year, I hope I will be able to look back and tick off all in this list. Good luck to me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment