Making bags using pattern

Sorry, I have been neglecting this blog for two months :)
Work has been crazy..super crazy...but I have been sewing, too!

I have been following this sewing website, http://www.burdastyle.com, for some time now. I got a lot of inspirations from the projects there, and I came across this person, Novita, from http://verypurpleperson.com/. I really like her sewing projects, and I even follow one of her tutorial to sew a reversible beg. Tadaaa!


Actually, I made this bag a looooonggggg time ago..hehe..I've been taking it with me everywhere. It looks kinda small, but it actually can fit a lot of stuffs in there. I did not make it reversible as in the tutorial, though, and I added pockets inside. I used cotton fabric with pink roses and green background for the lining.
Love it :)


As for the outer fabric, I used a thick fabric from the curtain section.. hehe..I got it from the remnants section. Very cheap lorrr! And very pretty, in orange! (The blue one were prettier, but not in the remnant section...pricey T_T)


I love my bag so much, I made more!!!
See.. I like to mass-produce..haha..
This one is in red/orange color, big stripe fabric. I made it for my friend :) The lining is cotton with flower pattern.



I told my friend I was going to mail it to her, but I never did..hehe sorrryyyy..
Finally got to meet her and gave her myself. I also gave her one of the scrunchie I made a while back and a cute zipper pouch (but no pic..huhu..I forgot to take the pic)

I made a few more bags using this pattern (I love it so much!).
I will put them in a different post.
Take care!

p/s: here's the tutorial i used,
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment