Drawstring pouch and labels

I made a drawstring pouch for my cloth pads. Yup, I use cloth pads, which I sew myself (**proud of myself**). I feel 'greener' every time I wear them. Ok, drawstring pouch!


Made it from a shiny, striped fabric. Sometimes it looks like blue, sometimes it looks like green..hmmm.. I paired it with a pink floral cotton fabric and satin ribbon for the string. It actually matched nicely, the blue/green shiny fabric and the pink floral cotton fabric. I actually just picked the pink fabric because I just bought them and couldn't wait to use them. Hehe..


The lining is also using the same floral fabric. Isn't it lovely? Lovely.


Actually I made THREE!! Haha.. Yeah, I'm crazy like that. I'm like mass-production crazed..?


  I even labelled them! Teehee... The labels are plain linen. 
I printed the labels on iron-on transfer paper, and ironed it on the linen. 
It was my first time trying labeling, should have cut the labels exactly. Will do better next time :)
I also put a decorative item next to the label, for decoration :)


Lesson learned: mismatched fabric can also look matched :)

No comments:

Post a Comment